11.18.2009

natch






my classes are over after what seemed like an incredibly long week. even though i'm in religious studies, i really like that, for this semester anyway (what's left of it), my week ends with masculinities. today we spoke about (getting a little heavy here) jamaica kincaid's "my brother," and how you can view 'Love' in terms of race, gender, and sexuality (there's a lot more to it than that, but you know). we got to talking about a concept of 'unconditional love' and if such a thing even exists - when by definition love is usually predicated on a condition. i just really appreciate ending my week with something so different than all my other classes.

anyway...i love natalia and how natural she is here, very real. definitely check out the rest of the shoot here (nudity, careful).

ruglamour

No comments: